04 August 2010

I talk "tech" and she talks "vogue"

Now don't get me wrong ... whilst my sister thinks I'm adopted because I talk "tech" and she talks "vogue", I am anything but a gadget girl. But I do try, and I repeat the word try, to keep up with the latest outbreaks in the technology world of today.

Though, let's not go overboard. I don't buy computer magazines and I would definitely not call myself a geek, but on the other hand, I am in competition with my eight year old son that through no help of mine, was able to clearly define the in's and out's of Apple's much awaited for ipad before it was even released.

However having said the above, I am fully equipped with the likes of a Blackberry (Bold 9000), a USB stick (more to come on that), a Sony Vaio Pink Computer, an ipod (though sorry to say, not an Apple), a bright pink Olympus digital camera (though who doesn't have one of these, well apart from my mum!!) and I am now contemplating on purchasing for my son (well I have to have some excuse), the imac 21.5", which you just have to adore!

And to be brutally honest ... I am actually thinking of departing from my dearly beloved friend of nearly 20 years, Microsoft, to my new best buddy of the future, Apple. I think I must of checked out the imac over a thousand times, both retail and online. And if it weren't for my job being on the line (and let's not even go there) and the cutiest little pug puppy that I have already promised my son, the imac would most definitely be standing proud in my home.

So whilst sometimes my sister and I are NOT on the same page, it is important to point out that the majority of my so called little "tech" companions all fit perfectly in what can only be described as complimenting my heels ... my little black classic Longchamp bag ...

... now who said I can't talk "vogue".

No comments:

Post a Comment